Thursday


The answer will come

If you have children (or work with them) you will know how excited they can get about something new they want to try out. They pose the question to you, and when you tell them you will consider it, but can't give them an answer right away - it is then when something peculiar happens. They gather all the information possible in order to convince you. They want an answer.

·         Many times in my life, I have been waiting on the Lord...this only means I have asked Him about something and was waiting for His answer.

·         Maybe you have asked God some questions. I think the most famous one will be 'why Lord?'

·         The prophet Habakkuk had done the same. He says :

 I will keep watching, so I can see what He says to me
       and can know how I should answer
       when he counters my argument.


The LORD responded: ​​​​​​“Write down this message, ​​​​​​so the one who announces it may read it easily.

This is what will happen - how things will turn out. If it don't happen straight away; wait patiently

; ​​​​​​for it will certainly come to pass – it will not arrive late.

 

·         God will answer you and His answer will come to pass - wait for it.

 

Habakkuk 2:1-3



Question: Are you waiting for an answer from God?

 

questions

No comments:

Post a Comment