Thursday

The Secret


Problems - difficulties -  hardships

Name them what you want, but they all boil down to one thing



The secret of overcoming trouble
 


In this world,  you will have trouble...

In reading the story of Paul and Silas, sitting in jail, badly beaten, unable to move

with their ankles in stocks. I thought how would I react in a situation like this.

The answer: I still have much to grow...as I read how Paul and Silas prayed, and

sang songs of worship to God.

Then the words of Jesus come to mind:

In this world,  you will have trouble

,but in Me you will have peace.

The secret - Keep your eyes on God and His goodness

and leave what troubles you to Him.
 
Acts 16     John 14:27
Joh 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.


www.intune.org.za  

No comments:

Post a Comment